Your career journey at Invesco.
Your career journey at Invesco.
Your career is what you make it at Invesco. We’ll support you every step of the way. We’ll encourage your goals and ambitions and provide learning and growth opportunities. We want you to stay engaged, challenged and feeling good about your career.
Our employees like working here.
- 96%believe Invesco is concerned about their well-being
believe Invesco is concerned about their well-being
- 96%are willing to work above and beyond to succeed
are willing to work above and beyond to succeed
- 90%+understand how they are connected to our firm’s purpose
understand how they are connected to our firm’s purpose
- 80%+feel their work schedule supports their personal/family needs
feel their work schedule supports their personal/family needs
New ways of working at Invesco.
We’re excited to begin imagining new ways of working together at Invesco, which will combine the best of what we’ve learned from working remotely, with the best of physically being together in the office. Our future way of working will offer more flexibility, while still providing the collaboration, interactivity and client engagement that only comes from an office environment.
- We want to continue delivering on our Purpose, our client-centric vision and our shared values.
- Spending time together is important for us to deliver for our clients, build and maintain our culture, learn from one another, and grow individually and collectively.
- Our goal is to maintain a work environment that encourages colleagues being together, whether in person or virtually, as we learn to work in a more hybrid environment.
- In-person collaboration, personal relationships and connections are critical to our culture. Therefore, our employees will need to live within a reasonable commute to the office.
- Our “new normal” will likely change over time. We’ll test, learn and evolve our approach as we go.
Approximately 80% of our roles will be hybrid, creating opportunities for our people to collaborate in an office environment, while still offering the flexibility that remote working brings.
We bring our purpose to life
Invesco culture is grounded in behaviors that define who we are and how we work together to deliver for our clients, each other and our business. These include:
Do meaningful work that delivers a superior investment experience built on integrity.
Focus on clients
Build strong internal partnerships that keep our clients top of mind, at the center of all we do.
Act as a team
Gather ideas and perspectives. Seek value and input. Challenge each other as sharp thinkers who can produce great outcomes.
Be part of an inclusive, diverse, and supportive culture where everyone has a chance to thrive.
Prioritize your personal growth, but also help to develop the talent of others.
Online and in-person education
Each year, we deliver hundreds of sessions on varying topics. Some of the most popular include:
- Ethics, integrity and trust
- Problem solving and decision making
- Goal setting and feedback
- Effective development and performance conversations
- Inclusion & Diversity and unconscious bias
Active learning resources
Our learning hub is an AI-enabled platform that delivers curated content unique to each employee, based on their role and interests. All employees can access online courses, articles, books, podcasts and more.
Our managers and leaders have many opportunities to advance their skills, including these core programs:
Becoming an Invesco Manager: Designed to help new Invesco managers gain knowledge and skills during their first three months here.
Managing With Impact: Four-month curriculum on essential management skills and tools to lead individuals and teams for top performance.
Leading With Impact: One-year development program to help leaders increase their impact and produce strong results in the face of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCA).